Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

NEW: Pro Submissions Forum

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

NEW: Pro Submissions Forum

Posted 17 years 1 week ago
    • I just wanted to announce a new feature we have for Pro members. The Pro Submissions forum is a great place where pro members are already exchanging template variations, mods and other good stuff. Just another great reason to upgrade your membership and become a pro member. This was a much requested feature by the pro members themselves and it's been very well received.

www.rockettheme.com/Renew_your_RTTC_Membership/

cheers,

Andy
  • Re: NEW: Pro Submissions Forum

• I'll be there soon to join forces with the elite!

Mike ;)
    • GollumX
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: NEW: Pro Submissions Forum

• Mike VanKirk wrote:
      I'll be there soon to join forces with the elite!
      Mike ;)
      Dave G is on hand waiting with your Champagne and foot massage :)
    • Last Edit: 17 years 1 week ago by GollumX.
    • Say no to Internet Explorer 6.
      twitter.com/mark_up
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Sniff, sniff... it'll be a little while before I get the free beer and foot massage benefits in the Pro Lounge... minimum, 2 weeks, maybe a month +... save my seat Daaaaaaaaaaaaaave!
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!

• So wot u guys talking about, that we gonna miss dat? i havent said my last word yet. Hey Dave, u better on keep mine too
    • No money to extend membership :(
    • Youyou
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Personnaly I don't understand this idea ???
      I would have understand that for the smf members because normal members have not access to the smf themes.
      But whatever you are a professionnal or a normal member you have access to the same joomla templates.
      I have nothing for the creation of such a board but I will find that really unfriendly if pro members share some template mods which are accessible only for pro members ...
      Is a bit like if the actual members submissions board would be only for the people with blond hair and blue eyes ...
      Just my thought ;)

PS: If it is because the standard member's submissions board is becoming a bit bordelic with lot of post which are not really submissions. I propose more a refont of this board by separating it in multiples board like:
      • Template Mods
      • Modules/Components Mods or various scripts
      • Tutorials
      • Interesting free stuffs on the net
      • Paid requests

And for the Template Mods present, make a sticky Topic on the boad specific to the original template for let know to those who have missed it that it exist in the member's submissions.

• Youyou wrote:
      Personnaly I don't understand this idea ???
      I would have understand that for the smf members because normal members have not access to the smf themes.
      But whatever you are a professionnal or a normal member you have access to the same joomla templates.
      I have nothing for the creation of such a board but I will find that really unfriendly if pro members share some template mods which are accessible only for pro members ...
      Is a bit like if the actual members submissions board would be only for the people with blond hair and blue eyes ...
      Just my thought ;)

PS: If it is because the standard member's submissions board is becoming a bit bordelic with lot of post which are not really submissions. I propose more a refont of this board by separating it in multiples board like:
      • Template Mods
      • Modules/Components Mods or various scripts
      • Tutorials
      • Interesting free stuffs on the net
      • Paid requests

And for the Template Mods present, make a sticky Topic on the boad specific to the original template for let know to those who have missed it that it exist in the member's submissions.

Yeah, the Members Submission board really needs a bit of spicing up. Liking the ideas there YouYou ... might encourage more people to get involved.

I do believe that the Pro Submission board is a good idea though
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

• yeah but if i do understand what Youyou talkin' about is that this should not be limited to promembership. n'est-ce pas, Youyou?
    • No money to extend membership :(

• Yeah, I can as well. However, it was requested by the Pro Members so that is fine in my books.

I do like YouYou's idea on the Members Submission forum as stated before
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • Youyou
    • Elite Rocketeer

• James S! wrote:
      Yeah, the Members Submission board really needs a bit of spicing up. Liking the ideas there YouYou ... might encourage more people to get involved.
      I do believe that the Pro Submission board is a good idea though

Yes more involved people = more choice + more support + simply more fun :)

I just not sure that a pro member submissions board is useful because the purpose of a forum is to make a strong commmunity and if some members make the choice to share only with their group, that will be too bad.
      However, because of the good ambiance here I'm sure that Pro members will keep on to share with everybody ... in the actual board.
      That's why I proposed the idea of a refont of the actual member's submissions board because I guess the trouble comes more from the actual brothel in it.
      Livingstone wrote:
      yeah but if i do understand what Youyou talkin' about is that this should not be limited to promembership. n'est-ce pas, Youyou?

oui tout à fait :)

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds