Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fire - May 06 Template Released

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Fire - May 06 Template Released

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
    • Fire is a stunning new Joomla template released as the May 06 template as part of the RocketTheme Template Club. This template comes with 3 gorgeous color variations right out of the box. The template employees a few of the patented RocketTheme ‘goodies’ that you have come to expect from us. Just check out this summary of the great features you can expect to find with this release:
      3 Color configurations, configurable in the Joomla Template Manager; ForestFire, FireFrog, & SnowFire. These are 3 quite different color schemes that each provide a very rich and professional layout. Exclusive RTSuperSucker menu that provides fantastic instant split menu functionality using familar ‘tab’ navigation metaphor. Spanking new instant & persistent CSS Style Changer that uses PHP and cookies to provide a much cleaner experience than existing Javascript based solutions. 2 width variations built-in to support 800×600 and 1024×768+ screen resolutions. Every module position is fully collapsable for the most flexible layout options possible.

www.rockettheme.com/Products/Available_T...06_Joomla_Templates/

Demo:

demo.rockettheme.com

I think this is my favorite so far! I guess i'm in a dark kick because I really love the FireFrog version.

Re: Fire - May 06 Template Released

• It just keeps getting better, Andy! Absolutely beautiful colors. Nice to see the 'font size' and layout width addition. Creative shadow overlap. Thanks for this excellent template!
    • Last Edit: 17 years 11 months ago by .
  • Re: Fire - May 06 Template Released

• You realise Andy that you keep on creating dilemmas and more work for all us webmasters. Do we change our sites to your latest excellent incarnation or not???? :-)

They do just keep on getting better and better. Looking forward to June!

• Simply Stunning!

• I have to admit I've never been a fan of dark layouts - but you've managed to change my mind. Without question, these are the best "dark" themes I've seen. Very well done.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Fire - May 06 Template Released

• Thanks guys! I'm in a bit of a quandary myself. I so want to use the green/grey FireFrog theme somewhere, I just don't know where!

• two thumbs up !!

• Thanks Andy!

Love the look of this new template, the colours and options are incredible!!! ;D

My one concern with the RTSuperSucker Menu is that it can be awkward with the submenus left aligned. For example, in your demo, if you hover over "search", it's really hard to get all the way over to "wrapper"... half the time I get there and I've accidently hovered over a different parent menu item. Would it be possible to have the submenu items center aligned under their parent item?

Just a small suggestion considering the tremendous job you did for this month! :)

• I'd second that, if the fix is an easy one.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds