Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

DISCUSS: Graffito - October 2012 Template Released

• DISCUSS: Graffito - October 2012 Template Released

Posted 11 years 5 months ago
  • Re: DISCUSS: Graffito - October 2012 Template Released

• Not bad, much wider than your other templates. Wish there was more variations with the presets other than color changes.

• Our templates have been a standard size for years, particularly since the inception of our Gantry templates which are fixed at 960px.

However, our Responsive Gantry templates adapt to your display, so you will see a different appearance at mobile resolutions, between 768-960px, 960px-1199px and above. You may just be looking at the demo with a browser window greater than 1199px as it will go into large display mode.

You can either shrink your browser or set the template to 960px Fixed in the template manager.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • joev
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: DISCUSS: Graffito - October 2012 Template Released

• What happened to "fixed layout mode still remains responsive", like the Fracture theme?

• I think the RokMosaic hover tabs are broken. Looks OK TBH, nothing all that different from last month, but I think I still need to renew with you guys. You offer some great products.

I am viewing in Chrome and the tabs seem broken.
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

• I just checked and cant see something thats broken ... do you have a screenshot?
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

• @joev:

You can select between responsive and fixed layout modes. Fixed layout modes do not have mobile support. People asked for this to ensure that "none" responsive components can work without looking messed up.

• Sorry for the delay Henning. I linked the screenshot. It works perfectly in all my other browsers, very strange.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Kat05.

• this one is a real beauty!

• Ok that explains the width of it then.
      James Spencer wrote:
      Our templates have been a standard size for years, particularly since the inception of our Gantry templates which are fixed at 960px.

However, our Responsive Gantry templates adapt to your display, so you will see a different appearance at mobile resolutions, between 768-960px, 960px-1199px and above. You may just be looking at the demo with a browser window greater than 1199px as it will go into large display mode.

You can either shrink your browser or set the template to 960px Fixed in the template manager.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds