Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Virus?

• Crocodile
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Virus?

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • A little help if you please.

When I create an article which includes the words "Mexico" or "Bermuda" those words turn themselves into links when I save the article. The links go to numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Mexico and numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Bermuda

Thinking this was an error on my part I edited the links out. Upon saving the article they reappeared.

I have no explanation for this although I haven't tried searching out other words. The one word that does come to mind is "virus".

Has anyone experienced this? Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Virus?

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • Without looking in backend and seeing this behaviour for myself I can't really comment - but it doesn't sound like something a virus would do.

Please provide login details in the secure tab of your reply if you want me to look.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Bueno

Posted 1 year 1 week ago
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 1 year 1 week ago
    • Those are false positives - so ask for your site to be unblacklisted. Also, please raise your own topic in future otherwise we might miss your posts altogether.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds