Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can't join a gallery to a rokgallery module

• Can't join a gallery to a rokgallery module

Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    • Hi,

My site is www.orchidees.be

I can't anymore join a gallery to a rokgallery module. I select the gallery and I save but the gallery is never joined.

Can you help me ?

Thanks,
      Murielle
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Can't join a gallery to a rokgallery module

• Your subscription has expired. Support does require a subscription.

I'm not sure what you mean by "joined" either so perhaps you could rephrase your question.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Can't join a gallery to a rokgallery module

• Hi,

I meant that I can't link a gallery to a rokgallery module anymore. I select my gallery and when I try to save the link, the loading icon keeps on running (never ends).

Thanks,
      Murielle
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• As I said, support does require a current subscription. But, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you to see if I can see anything obvious.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Hi,

I don't find these broken images. How did you find them ?

Murielle
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Go to rokgallery component. Hold the shift key down and the click on the “load all” button and scroll down a bit.

Regards, Mark.

• Bonjour,

J'ai supprimé toutes les photos corrompues et alléger un peu le nombre de fichiers photos.

Mais çà ne fonctionne toujours pas.

Quand je sélectionne la galerie "Mai 2019" pour l'associer au module Rokgalery "Mai 2019" et que j'appuie sur "sauver", l'icône de chargement tourne sans arrêt.

Murielle
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please resubmit your reply in English. English only is the language of the forum.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds