Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

menu toggle not working on iOS Safari responsive view

• menu toggle not working on iOS Safari responsive view

Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    • I am using the afterburner2 template and the roksprocket list view for my site eaglessc.com . The hamburger menu doesn't work on site pages that also run the Javascript for the roksprocket plugin (like the home page of the site). I've isolated this issue to the Safari browser on iOS. It looks like it has something to do with these errors:
      [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchstart' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive.
      [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchmove' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive.

Note that when I disable the roksprocket plugin, the hamburger menu on the home page works again on iOS Safari. Any advice on how to fix this?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: menu toggle not working on iOS Safari responsive view

Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    • Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

I can see that you are using v1.3 of afterburner2 which is way out of date so please backup and update to v1.8

Also your Gantry 4 version is way out of date on v4.1.33 - so pleas eupdate to g4.1.41

Also check that all other RT products are up to date too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds