Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED 500 Internal server error when administrator page

• denivel

SOLVED 500 Internal server error when administrator page

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • Hi there

I have used for a long time ago the Photon template without any problem but for unknown reason, starting a few days ago when I try to access to administrator page I receive the internal server error 500, does anybody have any idea what the problem could be?, I’ll appreciate a lot your help.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED 500 Internal server error when administrator page

• Highly likely that your host has changed PHP version and you have not installed the latest versions of Gantry, template, and RT extensions to be compatible with it.

Look in the apache error log for a more detailed error message.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • denivel

• thanks Mark

what I was suggested to do was to change my web hosting plan from windows to linux and updated gantry, it seems its working again, should I update the Photon templates too?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes all RT products should be on latest versions to be compatible with PHP 7.x

I should also add that you can use windows hosting with any of our products but the more common server environment is linux and it is easier to configure.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • denivel

• Thanks again mark

that's right, in fact, it seems the template work better in the new linux hosting plan

regards

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds