Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokSprocket background unable to change color from White to anything else

• Michael
    • Hero Rocketeer

RokSprocket background unable to change color from White to anything else

Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    • Hello, I am trying to change the color of a RokSprocket headline module`s background but it seems stuck on White. I am able to change the text color but the background is giving me a lot of issue trying to change it.

In the browser inspector, there are some parameters set to white but striked out.

Can you please assist? Thank you.
      www.railfans.ca/otrain/live-ticker

I wish to have the background of the headline ticker as Red #cc0000 and not the whitish grey.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokSprocket background unable to change color from White to anything else

• Use this code...
      .sprocket-headlines {
          background-image: none;
      }
      ... then all the zillions of css levels you tried it at will work.

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Michael
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Thanks Mr T.

Last question, I am trying to have it center the text in the headline items.

I am trying with this custom CSS code but with no luck.

.sprocket-headlines-item {
              width: 100% !important;
          }
          .sprocket-headlines-container, .sprocket-headlines-container .sprocket-headlines-list {
              width: 100% !important;
          }
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Use this code...
      .sprocket-headlines-item {
          text-align: center;
      }

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds