Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokCommon Died

• Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED RokCommon Died

Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    • I just moved a client's website from one host to another and RokCommon threw a fit. I wasn't able to access either the front- or back-end until I deleted the plugin, and when I reinstalled and attempted to activate it (v. 3.2.0), it threw this error:
      Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369 Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: The parameter "cache.lifetime" must be defined. in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php:195 Stack trace: #0 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/Container/AbstractLoader.php(96): RokCommon_Service_ContainerImpl->resolveValue('%cache.lifetime...') #1 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/Container/Loader/File.php(60): RokCommon_Service_Container_AbstractLoader->load(Array) #2 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service.php(68): RokCommon_Service_Container_Loader_File->load(Array) #3 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/include.php(38): RokCommon_Service::getContainer() #4 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/rokcommon.php(27): require_once('/var/web/site/p...') #5 /var/web/site/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2141): include('/var/web/site/p...') #6 /var/web/site/public_h in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 195

When I search Google for a solution, it simply brings up other websites that are currently throwing the same error (so apparently this isn't an isolated incident). The only thing I can think is that my source VPS was running Apache, and the new host is running NGINX.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get my client back up and running?
    • Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Teddy.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED RokCommon Died

• Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Also provide ftp login too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Thank you!!!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

You may have installed the latest rokcommon but but have not installed the latest roksprocket version that is comaptible with it (v2.1.26) - you only have version 2.1.2 installed. So, please update roksprocket.

Also other RT extensions need updating on your site: rokbox, rokajaxsearch.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Mr. T, thank you for your help. I don't currently have a subscription, but I appreciate your help as I have been a loyal customer and strong supporter over the years.

In any case, the only reason I'm even here is because a plugin just stopped working. Updating RokSprocket has no effect, because I simply can't activate RokCommon at all without it generating the error message I posted.

When I searched Google for the answer, I just found other sites that were down and generating the same error message. So I'm not sure this is so much a support concern as it is an issue that RT might want to address.

Thank you!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• These errors have come about because PHP has been updated on your site. Therefore you need to update out products to the latest versions too. Specifically that means: Chimera theme (from v1.2 to v1.5), and roksprocket (from 2.1.6 to 2.1.26). You will not be able to activate rokcommon until you do so.

Of course you will need a subscription to be able to download the latest template version.

Your last subscription expired two years ago.

Regards, Mark.
    • Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    • Thank you - very helpful!

Yes, I've moved from being a web designer to being a marketer, unfortunately, and no longer had a need. Until things break, of course.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds