Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED PHP 7.4+ implode: Passing glue string after array is deprecated

• Cebby
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

SOLVED PHP 7.4+ implode: Passing glue string after array is deprecated

Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    • Trying to update PHP from 7.3.29 to 7.4.21 on some old sites (5). Would prefer to continue using Gantry 4 if possible, no budget to refresh these sites.

After updating PHP version, I get the following error:
      Deprecated: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in ...libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php on line 1044.

This is the line at 1044:
      $options_string = implode("\n", $tmp_options);
      I assumed swapping the parameter order was what was needed based on something I saw in github, but the error persists.

Sites are on latest Gantry 4 release (4.1.43) and latest RT G4 version of theme. What's odd is I have a couple RT G4 sites that don't throw an error on PHP 7.4.21.
    • Cebsource Creative & Technical Services
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED PHP 7.4+ implode: Passing glue string after array is deprecated

Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    • Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Also, Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Cebby
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED PHP 7.4+ implode: Passing glue string after array is deprecated

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • Thank you Mark - in light of the release of Joomla 4 and upcoming Gantry 5.5, I'm going to upgrade the sites instead of patching the old.
    • Cebsource Creative & Technical Services

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds