Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Widget overrides with Gantry

• bios
    • Rocketeer

Re: Widget overrides with Gantry

Posted 12 years 4 months ago
    • I am using the last version of Panacea theme and Gantry 1.21. When I change something in a text widget on the front page for example and click save, the widget is for some reason shown on other pages as well. I have to delete the widget and create it all over again to make it show up on the right page.

My customer of course thinks this is totally unacceptable and for me it is embaressing that it is not solved yet...

So please help me solve this problem!
    • bios
    • Rocketeer

• It would be nice if someone from Rockettheme could confirm if there will be a fix in the future, and when that might be?
  • Re: Widget overrides with Gantry

• Same problem here.

Im making a website on wp with panacea theme. Im on 1.17 version of gantry.
      Today i will try to upgrade it to 1.21. Hope it will solve problems because its boring and not professional
    • Sheldon
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 12 years 3 months ago
    • Have done a few websites with wordpress/gantry/default theme over the last couple of weeks and haven't had the problem. I guess it's been fixed?

Posted 12 years 3 months ago
    • Too bad it still exist! Can't even properly set an additional or make an adjustments to my custom override I am using the latest version of Tachyon wp theme and the latest gantry as of this writing. I already tried re-creating it but still the same problem all over again.

Posted 12 years 2 months ago
    • Having the same bug, can't find a solution...
      The conclusion for us is simple: we lost hours in dealing with this bug, i can read that after monthes no solution was proposed: we will stop using Gantry, had an interesting test but it is far from our hopes...

Sorry! :cry:
    • Tim Berneman
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Website Manager

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • Anyone still having a similar problem please start a new post in the theme forum of the theme you are using. This is an older thread and there are so many posts in this thread it is hard to discern who may still have a problem and who doesn't. Before starting a new thread, make sure to upgrade to the latest version of your theme and Gantry and test to see if you still have a problem as we have fixed many issues in the most recent versions.

Thank You!
    • Tim Berneman

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds