Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 4 wordpress does't work with PHP 7.1 wp admin

• SOLVED Gantry 4 wordpress does't work with PHP 7.1 wp admin

Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    • Hello,
      I have a question about the free gantry 4 template for wordpress with newest update. I have to change to php 7.1.
      Now the online website is working well after editing the code for php 7.1, but now I have troubles with login in the backend of the website admin.
      www.torrostudio.nl/wp-admin ,I see nothing and can not login. When I set the PHP to 7.0 I can login.

Please can anyone tell me how to fix the login for PHP 7.1 for the admin.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 4 wordpress does't work with PHP 7.1 wp admin

• Turn on WP_DEBUG and also look in the apache error log for the nature of the error.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry 4 wordpress does't work with PHP 7.1 wp admin

• How And where can I Turn on WP_DEBUG . Do I first have to put it to php 7.0 than login in wp-admin?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• I edit this:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

in the wp-config.php.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• There will be an error message in the apache error log for that white screen you are getting. What does it say?

And what does "Now the online website is working well after editing the code for php 7.1" mean exactly? what did you change because there should be no need to change anything?

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by MrT.

• Where can I find the apache error log?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It should be accessible via your hosting control panel - ask your host if you don't know how to find it.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds