Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How Do I Add Space Between Columns in Wordpress Posts Display

• SOLVED How Do I Add Space Between Columns in Wordpress Posts Display

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

Themes like Protean and Gemini come with a design that eliminate space between feature images and posts titles when you decide to display the posts in columns, say 2 or 3 or 4 columns.

It makes it difficult to distinguish between the feature images and the post titles are two close together.

Here is what I mean, you use the Wordpress Posts particle to display posts from a particular category and you select 3 columns.
      You get this (see attached screenshot).

Questio is, how do I include spaces in between like it's obtainable in themes like Photon.

By the way, I am using WordPress, Gantry 5, Protean Theme.

Thaanks for your help as usual.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How Do I Add Space Between Columns in Wordpress Posts Display

• Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED How Do I Add Space Between Columns in Wordpress Posts Display

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How Do I Add Space Between Columns in Wordpress Posts Display

• Use this code...
      .g-array-item {
        margin: 1rem;
      }
      To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED How Do I Add Space Between Columns in Wordpress Posts Display

• Thank you so much, it worked!

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds