Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gravity Forms reCaptcha not showing up on Gantry 4 sites.

• SOLVED Gravity Forms reCaptcha not showing up on Gantry 4 sites.

Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    • Hello,

We recently discovered 2 of our websites were no longer displaying the recaptcha provided by Gravity Forms. Both sites use Gantry 4.

I looked to see if anyone else was having this problem, however I could not find a reference to it.

This is the error we are receiving:

```
      201bc.js:330 The Array object has been extended incorrectly by your theme or another plugin. This can cause issues with functionality.
      (anonymous) @ 201bc.js:330
      dispatch @ de7e4.js:3
      r.handle @ de7e4.js:3
      load (async)
      add @ de7e4.js:3
      a.event.add @ de7e4.js:5
      (anonymous) @ de7e4.js:3
      each @ de7e4.js:3
      each @ de7e4.js:3
      ra @ de7e4.js:3
      on @ de7e4.js:3
      (anonymous) @ 43772.js:118
      447recaptcha__en.js:58 Uncaught Error: reCAPTCHA placeholder element must be an element or id
      at mv (recaptcha__en.js:58)
      at Object.render (cf63c.js:4)
      at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (24d96.js:1)
      at Function.each (de7e4.js:3)
      at a.fn.init.each (de7e4.js:3)
      at renderRecaptcha (24d96.js:1)
      at (index):1539
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gravity Forms reCaptcha not showing up on Gantry 4 sites.

Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    • Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please give exact steps to recreate the issue.

Has this ever worked? When did it stop working? What changed?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Gravity Forms reCaptcha not showing up on Gantry 4 sites.

Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    • Do you have an email address I can use to set up a user for you on both of these sites. Our policies do not allow me to give you my account info.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Mark Cyrulik, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You haven't provided any user details so I cannot login to check anything.

But... If you look in the console you will see a number of JS errors. The first is coming from your googlemap - so try disabling that. Any JS error can break other JS too. Recaptcha JS is actually breaking too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Mark Cyrulik, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• There are so many plugins that are way out of date on these sights. So, I think that the first things that needs to happen is to update everything to latest versions so that you can ensure compatibility with WP and PHP versions and Gantry version.

Please backup your site and do all the updates first and then I can look again.

Regards, Mark.

• Hi,

The updates for cls.bdcstaging.com/ are complete and the captcha is still not working.

I shut off the map and it did not make a difference. Any insight is greatly appreciated.
      Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Updates are still required...

rokbox from 2.50.11 to 2.53
      rokajaxsearch from 1.26 to 1.27
      rokcommon from 3.2.6 to 3.2.9
      roksprocket from 2.1.14 to 2.1.28

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds