Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Urgent help need support!!! Joomla Gantry5

• Segun

Urgent help need support!!! Joomla Gantry5

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • Im using the remnant Joomla templete,

rockettheme.com/joomla/templates/remnant

I have my mp3 files unloaded locally on my server because the soundcloud API is down, I'll need to be able to show counts for how many times an audio file was played, something like a play counter, Joomla and Gantry 5 with the Remnant Templete.

anyone.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Segun.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Urgent help need support!!! Joomla Gantry5

• I just tested one of my own sites that uses soundcloud and that is working ok - so I don't see anything wrong with soundcloud API.

Also, the audioplayer in Remnant does not support a "hitcount" for tracks.

I suggest that you look on JED for a suitable extension to fulfill your requirement.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Segun

• I'll have prefered to use soundcloud TRackID other than the local file player. I did everything the way i'm suppose to do them Remnant audio player displayed an error message saying it error loading soundcloud API , I really want to use the sound cloud API for my track files in Remnant, I got my track ID from the embed code. filled everything the way i'm suppose to but didnt work, Someone should help with any useful information on this.

Thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Soundcloud have stopped providing API ID's so I presume you are using one from when they stopped supplying them?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

You could also just use their "embed" code in a customhtml module and use their player instead whch does have a hit count.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Segun

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You have a customhtml module in the slideshow section of the "the vault" outline. This module is causing a JS error in the browser console. I disabled that particle on the layout of your outline for now.

Neither of your audioplayer particles contain a soundcloud API ID ? Please tell me what you API ID is. and the track ID you are trying to play.

Regards, Mark.
    • Segun

Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    • is soundcloud API ID and Track ID the same?

How do i get my API ID

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNxc82...iHZEoso9w/closedform

SoundCloud Application Registration
      Due to the high amount of requests recently received, we will no longer be processing API application requests at this time. We are working to re-evaluate our process to make it more efficient.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No it's not. As I said before, soundcloud have stopped providing API codes, that is why I asked if you had obtained one before they stopped providing them.

Regards, Mark.
    • Segun

• No i didnt. anything we can do?

Do Rocket theme have a Templete for a bookstore? and i'm having issues with my logo

I'm sorry for asking so much questions.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No nothing you can do.

You can use any of our templates for a bookstore because you can add an ecommerce extensions from JED. Our Versla template is an ecommerce template that uses "snipcart".

New questions = new topics now please to be fair to other members.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds