Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Will Roksprocket work with Joomla 4

• lucylyn
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Will Roksprocket work with Joomla 4

Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    • Hi

I have been using Gantry5 for about 2 years but still have clients who have Gantry4 websites. I am hoping to change all of these over to Gantry5 before Joomla 4 comes out. However one questions I have is about Roksprocket which I have used alot on some of these websites. I have use Gantry5 particles on most of the newer websites, which are great but dont have options like Tags which roksprocket has. I know it was mentioneed in a comment in your blog, last February, that you may not support this going forward so wondered if there was any update?

Thanks
      Lynda
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Will Roksprocket work with Joomla 4

• It’s unlikely that roksprocket will work with j4 as its such a major change. Gantry5 offers alternatives to roksprocket via particles. Roksprocket will continue to work with g4 and j3.10 and will be supported for at least another two years.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by MrT.
    • The following users have thanked you: Reggie Simmons

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • lucylyn
    • Rocketeer

• Hi Mark

Thanks for your reply. I guess better to use particles when I upgrade these websites if that is what will be supported going forward.

Lynda
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes, use particles, that's the safest option going forward.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds