Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Change "Purple" variation colour to a different hex code.

• SOLVED Change "Purple" variation colour to a different hex code.

Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    • Hello Everyone,

I am using the Rockettheme Akuatik Template at

vincents23.sg-host.com/

I would like to change the color variation purple so that it matches the purple used in my logo which is #632B86,
      the effect on this site would be that the bar underneath the logo that contains the phone number would be a darker purple and would more closely match the logo.

Please could someone tell me which file to edit (if any) and what to put in the file to change the color permanently?

Many Thanks

Vinny
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Change "Purple" variation colour to a different hex code.

Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    • Use this code...
      .box-purple.moduletable, .box-purple.widget, .box-purple.g-outer-box, .box-purple > .g-content {
         background-color: #632B86;
      }
      To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Skittles McVite

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Change "Purple" variation colour to a different hex code.

Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    • HI MrT..
      I followed your instructions and managed to change the colors to suit my own graphic charter.
      Unfortunately, the "title" area does not seem to be affected by these modifications. How do I make sure I can do it? In addition, I would like to add a seventh color yellow for the pre-values. Is it possible.

Thank,
      Best regard,

Alain
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Change "Purple" variation colour to a different hex code.

Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    • Alain CHARRIER - please don't post in 5 month old dormant topics or we might miss your post altogether - it's always best to create a new topic of your own. Please do so now and provide admin login details in the secure tab of your post.

I don't know what "title" are you are referring to either or what a "pre-value" is? Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds