Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Add contact form at the end of article [Hydrogen]

• momo
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Add contact form at the end of article [Hydrogen]

Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    • Hi,

is there any way to add contact form at the end of the article?
      I guess it should be some module so in article edit I could use button 'module' to insert contact form.

If you could give some tip how to achieve that.
      Regards,
      M
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Add contact form at the end of article [Hydrogen]

• The Joomla contact form is a component. That means that it will be rendered in the "page content" particle on the layout of your outline (which you can position anywhere you like on the layout). To get a contact form you need to set your menu item type to "single contact".

If you need more help, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • momo
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by momo.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• As I said, the Joomla standard contact form is a component that would render in the "page content" particle. But, As you page is showing an article already that itself is being rendered in the "page content" particle so there no opportunity to render two component outputs in the same place. So, what you need to do is look on JED and get a contact form MODULE extension (or write your own with something like RSForm and use it's module).

But a simpler way of getting the same type of result would just be to add a button in your article that linked you to your contact page. I would of set this up for you but you only gave me an admin used instead of the superuser account that I requested.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: momo

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • momo
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thank you Mark. Adding a button will be not difficult for me. I will try to study contact module subject.
      Regards

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds