Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Civic GDPR module doesn't show up?

• Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED Civic GDPR module doesn't show up?

Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    • I have installed the Civic GDPR module and it doesn't show up.

I have ensured it is in my footer position, it is published, it is assigned to all pages, there are no console errors relating to it, there are no 403 errors so it is not being blocked. I have cleared all cache.

I can't for the life of me think what could be causing it not to work, they claim it works and I'm pretty sure one of you guys said it works in a forum post somewhere.

Can anyone think of a reason it wouldn't work?
    • Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Eoin.
    • Just a lonely web designer trying to make his way
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Civic GDPR module doesn't show up?

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

We do not support third-party products but I will have a quick look for you to see if I can see anything obvious.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Sorry I should do that by default just in case. It would save you writing that to me. I have updated my original post.

Thank for looking, more than happy for you to not support it if it's painful.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• There must be a secret url because that link just redirects to home page? Please check.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Crap, sorry, I thought I included it. My bad, sorry to waste your time, I have updated it now.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You've assigned the module to "footer" position but there is no such module position on the layout of your outlines?

Regards, Mark.
    • Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Wow, how criminal. I have now assigned it to the right position, but I still don't see it.

Please don't hesitate to tell me this is not covered, although I appreciate any help you can give me.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This is really nothing to do with any RT products. You are getting tons of errors in the browser console, all of which need to be resolved. Any js error can cause other errors and certainly your "analytics" code is causing errors...

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Eoin

• Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Thank you. That helped me to solve the problem. Sorry for being a pain I can't believe I didn't spot that. Excellent customer service yet again, above and beyond what you needed to do. Very much appreciated thanks.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds