Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Features Slider dont work

• SOLVED Features Slider dont work

Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    • Hey,
      I have had a well working homepage for many years with Gantry 4: arvidnielsen.dk
      Now I want to upgrade to Gantry 5 and have made a testsetup on another host: arvid.dk
      I also have a setup on my wamp with the Myriad-template with demodata. Features Slider works as I also want it to work on my testsetup.
      On my testsetup it only shows an empty page.
      I have very exactly written the Features Slider in "Home - particles" on my testsetup as the in the demodata.
      Can You please help me?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Features Slider dont work

• You had a module called "jmod Facebook slider" enabled which was loading a secondary and different version of jQuery - I disabled this extensions in extensions manager > manage and now the features slider works.

Regards, Mark.

P.s. if you have any intentions of going to Joomla 4 you cannot use any of the RT "Rok" extensions and they should be uninstalled (as should G4 and it's themes).
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Features Slider dont work

• I want to thank You so very much!
      You saved my day.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds