Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Isotope gantry 5 add a video

• SOLVED Isotope gantry 5 add a video

Posted 4 years 5 days ago
    • Hello,
      I use isotope template and I am looking for to add a vimeo video on the homepage through a particle. I have seen new version of isotope gets a native video particle. I have read the information how to create a particle but I don't know how writing code to add a video. My question is, is it possible to download the particle video (paying it) or any other way. I have made some changes to the homepage which I don't want to loose if possible.
      Thanks a lot.
      HG
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Isotope gantry 5 add a video

Posted 4 years 5 days ago
    • To play a vimeo video you can just take the embed code from their site and put it in a cumtomhtml particle or module. If you really want to use the video particle from another template you can copy the particle after purchasing a subscription for that template. Not all the versions of the video particle support Vimeo though. See gantry5 docs to learn how to copy a particle.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by MrT.
    • The following users have thanked you: JoieVerveine

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Isotope gantry 5 add a video

Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    • Thank you.
      HG

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds