Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Versla problem with mobile layout

• Versla problem with mobile layout

Posted 4 years 2 weeks ago
    • I have strange problem with my new template Versla, when load site on iPhone it shows:
      A problem repeatedly occurred on "http://*******

Please advise
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Versla problem with mobile layout

• We have a bug ticket outstanding for this already. I cannot offer any solution until this is investigated by our DEVS - sorry.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Versla problem with mobile layout

• this link >> snipcart-demo.tumblr.com/ << is open on my iPhone 11 without any problem

also my site open without problem by Chrome on Android phones

I supposed that this problem occured from Safari, but Chrome on iPhone also shows problem to display my site ((
    • Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Borys Grebnevskyi.

• Problem was solved by removing .png file from logo particle and change it to .svg code

• Sorry, after adding second .svg code to another logo particle the problem again appear (((

So we are waiting for solution

• Hmm, that is strange. I cannot replicate on my iPhone 6s using iOS 13. So I do not know what is different with iPhone 11.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• I made update iOS to 13.4 but nothing changed.
      No Safari, no Chrome show this site.
      But Android and old iPad with iOS 9.6.3 show normally.
      Because this template was developed before iOS 13, maybe it has some bugs which prevent starting this template on it?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I can replicate the issue on my iphone 7 plus.... But it's our DEVS that will need to find a fix, sorry.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds