Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5.5.0, Calisto, & Pimple

• SOLVED Gantry 5.5.0, Calisto, & Pimple

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • My website ( usncva.org ) runs Joomla 3.10.2, PHP 7.4.24, MySQLi 5.5.5-10.3.26-MariaDB. The template is Calisto 1.6.3.

Joomla Update showed the update to Gantry 5.5.0, so I installed it. Now, I get this error every 5 minutes:

Exception Type: Pimple\Exception\UnknownIdentifierException
      File: /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/libraries/gantry5/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php
      Line: 101

Do I reinstall joomla-pkg_gantry5_v5.4.37 over joomla-pkg_gantry5_v5.5.0? Attempting that sounds like it will create lots of problems.

Help.
    • Don White
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5.5.0, Calisto, & Pimple

• Re: SOLVED Gantry 5.5.0, Calisto, & Pimple

• No, I did not. I check the RT home page daily but did not see this Forum reply. There was no advisory/alert attached to the Joomla Update notice. I discovered all of this afterward. I guess that's completely my fault. Fortunately, Akeeba Backup works and the website, which provides content and protects the PII of 2200 U.S. Navy veterans, wasn't compromised and I didn't have to reconstruct an excessive number of online user accounts.

I've disabled Gantry / Gantry 5 from automatic update notifications. I know now to hold off on the Gantry 5.5.0 update until after I update Joomla to version 4.x. That won't occur until I've found and downloaded Joomla 4 compatible versions of Callisto, RokCommon, RokAjaxSearch, RokSprocket, and at least one other non-RT extension.

Thanks.
    • Don White
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• We're working on the theme updates for G5.5 - hopefully they won't be too long...

You won't find Joomla 4 compatible versions of rokcommon, rokajaxsearch, or roksprocket because we won't be releasing any as we've previously announced.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Barbara

Posted 2 years 4 months ago
    • I see that Callisto has been updated to support Joomla 4. Does that mean it now also supports Gantry 5.5 on Joomla 3.10.x?
      I recommend adding Gantry version numbers to the template descriptions, or some other way of determining whether G5.5 is supported.
      TIA.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Barbara

• Excellent. Thanks, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds