Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED why rt-hidden class??

• albbert

SOLVED why rt-hidden class??

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • Hi. i try to put my phpbb3 forum integrated on web with jfusion component and i have a problem.
      When i go to item menĂº, the content not apear because the rt-hidden class apear on rt-transition div.

i can modify the oppacity of this style but, why apear this style?

tanks.
    • albbert

Re: SOLVED why rt-hidden class??

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • any one can solve my question plzzzz?
  • Re: SOLVED why rt-hidden class??

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • hello,

i have the same problem. I assign the phoca maps component to a menu, but at the frontend the content is hidden because of the opacity of the rt-hidden class. anyone who can help me?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• SV Lausitz Forst e.V. - please don't post in 6.5 year old dormant topics or we might miss your post altogether. This was a PHPBB question too and you seem to be using Joomla?

What template?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Is it necessary to give your my password? is there no other way to prove the issue?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• We always ask for logins because it easier for use to diagnose issues and give you a faster answer. Of course, if you don't want to provide it then that is your prerogative - we just may not be able to help you then.

The "rt-hidden" class is applied to the page when it first loads to hide the content then the page fades in and changes the class to "rt-visible" - this is all associated with the "load transition" setting in the template. For these classes to work there has to be no javascript errors in your browser console - third-party extensions may cause a JS error and this can stop the termplate working and the "rt-hidden" class being removed.

So, without seeing your site I've not got much at all to go on, but my guess is that you have a JS error (showing in the browser console) that is breaking the template.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• there is no js-error, but i give you a link, super user id and password in the secure tab
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I changed error level to "maximum" in global configuration and this reveals PHP errors in rokcommon. These are in turn caused by your PHP version being a really modern version (PHP 7.2.8) and roksprocket/rokcommon needs to be updated to support that version of PHP. I have raised a bug ticket for this.

In the mean time, I turned off the "load transtion" feature in the template and it now works fine.

Regards, Mark.

• at first, thanks for your help.

turning off the transition feature was my only solution, too, but i like that feature :)

is there a posibility that i can turn it on, when the problems of rokcommon are removed?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes, when it rokcommon get's updated.

If you want to use it now then lower you php version to PHP 7.1.x

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by MrT.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds