Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Support on Myriad Template

• SOLVED Support on Myriad Template

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • Hello, i have 2 question on menu functions, about this theme:

1. i would like to put my logo between menù items, as in the Myriad Demo. How i can do it?

(screen Myriad_menu_1 and screen Myriad_menu_2)

2. you can look by images that menù items in "servizi" are more close (screen Myriad_menu_3) then in home page (screen Myriad_menu_1)

Screenshots: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6p27JpI7t_rSEFKT2thN2lnRG8

thanks
      Cris
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Support on Myriad Template

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired? Support does require a current subscription.

1. yes you can with a little custom CSS

2. yes because on the home page the menus are given equal widths to accommodate the "myriad" logo - again you can change this with custom CSS.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Support on Myriad Template

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Hello,

google has been detecting 500 erros in many pages.
      The error log is:
      Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/peterhes/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/peterhes/public_html/templates/rt_myriad/error.php on line 167

the 167 line:
      require_once(JPATH_LIBRARIES.'/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php');

I am running Joomla! 3.8.6 / php 7.0.29

Can anybody help me? I have gantry 4 and the myriad specifications on rocket theme validates gantry 4 for this template (not the new gantry 5)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ana Lázaro - please don't post in dormant topics that are over two years old - you should always start a new topic of your own. You need to update the template to the latest version as you have already updated PHP and Joomla.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription. Getting latest template version also requires a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Hello Mark,

thank oyu for your reply.

When i started using rockettheme i was all told the updates of my template ( bug fixes also were included).

So you mean i have to pay for the template again?

Ana
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I don't know who told you that (and I would like to know) but that is incorrect. Your subscription to the Joomla template club expired in March 2015 - you were only entitled to template updates and support for the duration of the subscription.

So you do require a current subcription to download the latest version. Instead of buying a "club" subscription (which entitles you so ALL the template download and support only for the duration of the subscription) you can purchase a single template subscription which will entitle you to both support and latest versions for the LIFETIME of the product (not further purchase necessary thereafter).

Regards, Mark.

• well, thatis tricky. In 2015 i have bought a 3 template choice (i dont remember the name of the package and at the end i only used two). but before that time i have bought a single template and by that time some one in the forum told me about the suport for bugs for always.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok under this username you have only ever purchased one subscription - that was for the Joomla template club. I've been though all your previous posts and cannot find any reference to anyone telling you what you just stated.

So, I'm afraid my advice still stands, if you want the latest template then you need to purchase a subscription.

Also, I should point out that it's not a bug.... it's a development added to the product to support the latest Joomla and PHP versions. If you hadn't updated those it would have carried on working as it was.

Regards, Mark.

• Hello Mark, thank you for your attention.
      my stand alone template, kirigami, was bought a long time ago and yes it could have been with another user. i dont remember.
      still i think rockettheme should give updates at least to one theme when the user buys a package, because it is a bigger investment.
      in fact, out of the 3 templates i ha bought the myriad is the only one i am using.
      i have to think about what to do, because it is a big site and have to decide if i keep this template or get another one. by i love the myriad...

thanks,

Ana lazaro
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• There's nothing else I can really add. If you want updates forever on a template then purchase the single template subscription. But you didn't do that - you purchased a "club" subscription which enables you to download ALL the templates in that club and to support - but only for the duration of that subscription.

You also update Joomla and PHP - so that is what has driven your need to update the template. Your subscription has expired so you do need to purchase a new subscription in order to be able to download the template.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds