Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Latest News in the Diametric Template

• SOLVED Latest News in the Diametric Template

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Hello MrT,

I would take myself out, but i answered my first question but it doesnt allow me to flag just that one. I didn't realize i was able to edit my orignal post. I'll go ahead and do that now.

As for the link that you sent, i found that link before and read through everything but it doesnt state how to remove the "Diametric Beautifully Styled" section. I looked through the modules, plugins, etc. I found "Template Info - MainTop A" in the module section which has "Diametric Beautifully Styled Template" I toggled the editor to show the HTML and just changed the word "Diametric" as a test. I saved it and refreshed the site, i even cleared the cache and the changes didnt show.

Am I doing something wrong?
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Anthony Gallardo.
  • Re: SOLVED Latest News in the Diametric Template

• I finally found the spot to turn the Latest news off. But now, I'm trying to change the "beautifully Styled" (see attached screenshot), but it won't change. I found it to be in the "Template Info - MainTop A" module, but when i make the change and save it, the changes dont reflect on the website when refreshed.

Does anyone know what i'm missing?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Latest News in the Diametric Template

• Please note that by answering your own post you take yourself out of the MODS "unanswered posts" queue and therefore might have to wait longer for a response - it's better to edit your original post so this does not happen.

I think you will find that our documentation will help you a lot http://www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/templates/diametric/demo.md .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Hello MrT,

I would take myself out, but i answered my first question but it doesnt allow me to flag just that one. I didn't realize i was able to edit my orignal post. I'll go ahead and do that now.

As for the link that you sent, i found that link before and read through everything but it doesnt state how to remove the "Diametric Beautifully Styled" section. I looked through the modules, plugins, etc. I found "Template Info - MainTop A" in the module section which has "Diametric Beautifully Styled Template" I toggled the editor to show the HTML and just changed the word "Diametric" as a test. I saved it and refreshed the site, i even cleared the cache and the changes didnt show.

Am I doing something wrong?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Thanks for your help. I posted the information in the secure tab.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The docs do show you where that content comes from see screenshot.

It is a module called "FP Feature A" in the "feature-a" position. If you don't want the module then unpublish it. If you do want it then just edit it's content... I edited it to prove that the changes work fine (see screenshot).

Regards, Mark.

• ahhhh, Thank you. I looked in that module and saw the content, but I guess i didnt look hard enough at the module to notice the main title of it.

Thank you again for your help.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds