Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Purchased wrong membership

• drose
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Purchased wrong membership

Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    • I purchased a Joomla membership by accident instead of a Wordpress membership. I'm not sure how I landed a Joomla membership purchase page afer viewing Wordpress demos, but alas. I immediately messaged (on July 9) via the general inquiry contact form about the mistake, asking it to be switched as indicated by previous forum posts. After a couple days of no response with a client deadline looming, I messaged again with a pre-sales form inquiry. I have still not received a response to either inquiry (today's 7/17).

I have been a loyal RocketTheme customer for almost 7 years and find this terribly disappointing :(

I am going to have to purchase a Wordpress membership and hope you guys refund the initial mistaken purchase in order to meet my deadline. I know the deadline isn't your issue, but I have certainly come to expect a more timely response from the various tech and software providers I work with.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by drose.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Purchased wrong membership

• drose
    • Rocketeer

• Thanks. Waiting a day is kind of a big problem, because I had to have it done by Friday. If I wait till this time tomorrow, it's likely to leave me unable to finish the site. Is it possible for me to purchase another membership so I can start working and have that one refunded?
    • Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by drose.
  • Re: SOLVED Purchased wrong membership

• Our sincerest apologies. We are having issues with our contact form that should now hopefully be resolved.

Nevertheless, I've switched your recent membership purchase from Joomla to WordPress (with an additional 3 weeks):

rockettheme.com/wordpress/themes
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org
    • drose
    • Rocketeer

• Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds