Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Anything new in the pipeline?

• tgath
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED Anything new in the pipeline?

Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    • As I sit here with request to build more sites I'm wondering. Any new templates coming? J4 rocket launchers?

Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Anything new in the pipeline?

• No, not at the moment.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Brady McCain
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• I was just wondering the same thing. After a year-long gap between Horizon and Studius, I thought we were back on track for a new template each month. What is RocketTheme's plan for new templates?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• We annouced several years ago that we woukd no longer be releasing a new template every month. We also never reveal our plans or give any ETAs.

There are 50 existing gantry 5 templates to choose from so there is plenty of choice.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • tgath
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Mark, thanks for all you do and have done for me throughout my time with Rocket Theme. As a long time 'Rocketeer' I got used to new and exciting template designs being released regularly. Since Gantry 5 I also got excited to see new particles that were included with each new release.

More imprtantly, the organization of the outlines and layouts became consistent in the last few templates making for a speedy workflow for me as I deploy new sites. I am reluctannt to move too far back in the choice of Gantry 5 templates as the workflow changes in some of the earlier releases.

So yes, there are templates from which I can choose and choose to use as I deploy new sites and I will continue to be a 'Rocketeer' and I will work to not make too many of my sites look/feel the same. IMHO Horizon was a brilliant design and It's so good that feel that I have already used it on too many sites. I love the 'simple CTA' particle as well as the 'button' on top.

I'll continue to start my designing work day by 'refreshing' my permenantly pinned Rocket Theme browser tab and hope for the excitement of a new theme which will expand my creative choices for new site development. :-)

Cheers and keep up the good work,
      T. Gath
      "Hero Rocketeer"
    • The following users have thanked you: MrT

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds