Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

JoomlaCanada.Com using I Gazette

• JoomlaCanada.Com using I Gazette

Posted 18 years 2 months ago
    • Happy New Year Andy and Crew and fellow Joomlers:) http://www.joomlacanada.com/ not sure how your gonna top January Andy ! ::)
    • Individual human beings are not self-sufficient; no one working alone can acquire all of the genuine necessities of life. In order to resolve this difficulty, we gather together into communities for the mutual achievement of our common goals. Plato(427-347 BC)
  • Re: JoomlaCanada.Com using I Gazette

• Loving it !!!! :)

Roger

• Thanks to everyone who dropped by, all 58 of you till now! Hope 2006 brings much success to your internet endeavours. Cheers Terry. ;D
    • Individual human beings are not self-sufficient; no one working alone can acquire all of the genuine necessities of life. In order to resolve this difficulty, we gather together into communities for the mutual achievement of our common goals. Plato(427-347 BC)

Re: JoomlaCanada.Com using I Gazette

• Hi, a couple things I noticed that you might want to consider,

1.Remove the headertext with "information" and get your site name up in there, try to match the background wave
      2.Your footer is still showing blue

Good luck with the site!

• ciscoguy wrote:
      Hi, a couple things I noticed that you might want to consider,

1.Remove the headertext with "information" and get your site name up in there, try to match the background wave

Thanks for the input. I changed "information from I-gazette" original with template, and therefore the blue on the footer matches ! Also tried to match the wave up top but, am not as good on Photo Shop as Andy M. ;)
    • Nathan
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Nice. I like it :)

I'm off to Canada soon for a vacation. I should check your site to see teh weather over there before I go :)

• Terry Moore wrote:
      ciscoguy wrote:
      Hi, a couple things I noticed that you might want to consider,

Thanks for the input. I changed "information from I-gazette" original with template, and therefore the blue on the footer matches ! Also tried to match the wave up top but, am not as good on Photo Shop as Andy M. ;)

Looks better!
      If you need a section of just the green header I could export one for ya if you ever needed to. But it looks like you matched it.

You may also want to change your "topic" titles from the defaults. And it looks like you have the SEF working in joomla NICE!

• Yah What kind of SEF u using? Build In, OpenSef, SEFAdvanced?

• Looks better!
      If you need a section of just the green header I could export one for ya if you ever needed to. But it looks like you matched it.

You may also want to change your "topic" titles from the defaults. And it looks like you have the SEF working in joomla NICE!

Hey thanks everyone your all very kind for my newbie skills. I actually changed the "topic" titles they are not the defaults :o

Just wanted to get more hits on the Joomla text.

As for the Sef its actually a very old file called "404sef-PR1.zip" it just seems to work with Joomla very nicely so far. Will be putting it up for download if there is a call for it ;) from the site, only catch is you have to register as the world will not see my under belly of the site without registering. Once again thanks for all the kind words ::)

::Just a quick edit, the files are now on the site, they are downloadable through remository, you need to register thats all. Good luck.
    • Last Edit: 18 years 2 months ago by Terry Moore.

• Terry Moore wrote:
      Hey thanks everyone your all very kind for my newbie skills. I actually changed the "topic" titles they are not the defaults :o

Just wanted to get more hits on the Joomla text.

;D My fault I didnt realize that.

Something to consider, since you are a Joomla info site you should register with all the Joomla link exchange's and directories. Could help you drive new user's and increase your PR.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds