Thanks

Jamie
    • The following users have thanked you: djSoft

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Next Template

Posted 5 years 2 weeks ago
    • No dates, no. All I can tell you is that we're in the testing stage right now.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Jamie Aiken, Debbie Corbin, djSoft

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Next Template

Posted 5 years 3 days ago
    • No template for March??
    • The following users have thanked you: Jamie Aiken

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• MrT wrote:
      All I can tell you is that we're in the testing stage right now.

We are testing right now, it will be released when it is ready.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Jamie Aiken
    • Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Mark

No offence meant but thats a pretty rude and short reply to Debbie

We are all anxious to see a new template and lets not forget we are paying to be members and when this started out it was pretty much a template per month to now be waiting months for a new template makes it less appealing finacially

Thanks

Jamie
    • The following users have thanked you: Debbie Corbin

• Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Hi Jamie,

we are trying to release the new template for Joomla by the end of the week, but depending on several factors the release may be delayed until after the weekend.

Regards, Kat
    • The following users have thanked you: Jamie Aiken, Debbie Corbin

• Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
    • Jamie Aiken
    • Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Kat

Thank you for your reply

I guess I would have expected something from Mark but there you go

Can you summarise to me the reason(s) what seems like a long delay in the release of the next template and what the new release schedule looks like in terms of per year for new templates?

I don't really want to be in a position of not renewing my membership but I can't help but wonder what is going on

Many thanks

Jamie

Posted 5 years 2 days ago
    • Hello Jamie,

Our reasoning behind this has been to give our team the time and flexibility it needs to come up with new features that go beyond what was possible with a fixed monthly deadline.

Currently, we have been averaging a new template every 3 months. I've also been developing new Gantry 5 themes that were first available on Gantry 4. Since May 2018, we have released 4 of those ports (Lexicon is almost finished and will be available shortly after our newest template is released).
    • Last Edit: 5 years 2 days ago by Reggie Simmons.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Posted 5 years 2 days ago
    • Hello Reggie,

Thank you for your reply and thank you Jamie for yours as well! Forgive me but I've been a Rockettheme fan/user for so many years that I wondered what's happened the Rockettheme I've known and craved for so long! I've eagerly looked forward to MONTHLY Rockettheme designs for years now and I'm spoiled. The old Rockettheme consistantly provided design innovation and lots of pretty badass designs and I'm sorry but I miss that - a lot. So I gather from your reply that those days of new monthly themes are gone at least for now and your focus is the updating of those old awesome themes of the past to Gantry 5 rather than creating new ones. Got it! I'm glad to know your focus and while I'll keep my subscription active for now, I'll explore new possibilities going forward, maybe it's time to see what I've been missing!

Jamie thanks because I, too, was put off by that swift dismissal of my question but respectfully, thank goodness this isn't the only show in town.

Best to all!
      Deb
    • Last Edit: 5 years 2 days ago by Debbie Corbin.

Posted 4 years 11 months ago

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds