Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

helium template - link "DOWNLOAD NOW" target to other tab

• helium template - link "DOWNLOAD NOW" target to other tab

Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    • demo.gantry.org/ just download this free demo helium template. but I got a thing that I can't do it by myself and It's to link target to another tab of the browser, where it says "Download Now" link. Above that it says "Helium is here" then says "begin you journey with a brand new >>free<< Gantry 5 template from RocketTheme below a button link "DOWNLOAD NOW"

How to link target that "DOWNLOAD NOW" to another tab,?

happy new year all

best regards

Juan Cruz Abaroa :-) cheerss
    • Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by MrT. Reason: moved general correspondence to public tab
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: helium template - link "DOWNLOAD NOW" target to other tab

Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    • Please don't post general correspondence in the secure tab otherwise other members cannot see what you wrote. Only use the secure tab for confidential information such as passwords and logins.

The link itself can be edited in the owlcarousel particle in the header section of the layout on the home outline. If you are saying that you want that link to open in a new tab then you will need to create a particle override and alter the TWIG code to add the target="_blank" attribute to the link.

To learn how to override a particle in Gantry 5 please see our documentation here http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/overriding-particle-settings#overriding-particle-source-files .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds