Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Grunge Theme Assistance, Please! Fatal Error

• Grunge Theme Assistance, Please! Fatal Error

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • I initially loaded the Grunge theme with the rocket Launcher wordpress. I didn't have a joomla site. Now I've worked on the site, and since I couldn't find rokstories, I went ahead and signed up for Joomla for a year. Here's my question:

How do I put rokstories on a wordpress site? Do I need to remove it, reinstall under joomla and then add it? I read someone else here loaded juxta and then the grunge in order to rokstories capability. Also, how do I get rid of the "demo" on top of the frontpage of grunge, and remove the comment along side the logo up top?

And now, as if that's not enough, I attempted to activate three plugins, only to get blocked out of the admin area and this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_site_admin() in /mnt/r0110/d29/s18/b03126bc/www/kcfss.org/wp-content/plugins/blog-templates/gb-blog-templates.php on line 1106

How do I fix this?

Thank you,
      Johanna
      site: www.kcfss.org
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: Grunge Theme Assistance, Please! Fatal Error

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • Hi Joanna,
      Let me start from the beginning. As long as you are Wordpress club user you have an acces to Wordpress download area. You can pick the latest club theme and download only plugins package. Then just select RokStories from the package and install it. That's it. Las thing you need to do is configure RokStories.
      Open Appearance > Widgets and then replace the Text widget with RokStories (Frontpage Override). Adjust settings and Save.

Demo Text
      You can change that text in Grunge Theme control panel under Content > Blog > Page Title

Fatal error on Plugins,
      What plugins you attempted to install ? Those error can be cause by server configuration.

Best Regards,
      Karol
    • karolorzel.com
  • Re: Grunge Theme Assistance, Please! Fatal Error

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • Karol Orzel wrote:
      Hi Joanna,
      Let me start from the beginning. As long as you are Wordpress club user you have an acces to Wordpress download area. You can pick the latest club theme and download only plugins package. Then just select RokStories from the package and install it. That's it. Las thing you need to do is configure RokStories.
      Open Appearance > Widgets and then replace the Text widget with RokStories (Frontpage Override). Adjust settings and Save.

Demo Text
      You can change that text in Grunge Theme control panel under Content > Blog > Page Title

Fatal error on Plugins,
      What plugins you attempted to install ? Those error can be cause by server configuration.

Best Regards,
      Karol

I can't seem to remove/alter the front page showcase. I was able to get to the widget, but when I attempted to change the text, it doesn't do it. Advice?
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: Grunge Theme Assistance, Please! Fatal Error

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • Hey,
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Switch to frontpage override.
      Good Luck,
    • karolorzel.com

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds