Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Failed deleting inaccessible file cache.php

• SOLVED Failed deleting inaccessible file cache.php

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • Hello guys.

I'm using Epsilon theme, and I've just tried updating Gantry from 4.1.39 to 4.1.40, but it failed with the following message:
      Joomla\Filesystem\File::delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file cache.php
      Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: lib_gantry-4.1.40.zip

The package is NOT updated, and now my site is offline with the following message:
      "This template requires the Gantry Template Framework. Please download and install from www.gantry-framework.org/download "

Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Failed deleting inaccessible file cache.php

• Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.

FTP info with Username and password is also necessary ...

For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
  • Re: SOLVED Failed deleting inaccessible file cache.php

• Quick update. The permissions were all ok, but I found a quick fix: I manually removed the following folders, and the updated finally worked:
      - components/com_gantry
      - administrator/com_gantry
      - plugins/system/gantry
      - libraries/gantry

Hope this helps.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Failed deleting inaccessible file cache.php

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds