Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED I don't know how but I've managed to get the mobile menu to stop working

• Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED I don't know how but I've managed to get the mobile menu to stop working

Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED I don't know how but I've managed to get the mobile menu to stop working

• I suspect that you've change the mobile menu breakpoint no the base outline styles tab. Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED I don't know how but I've managed to get the mobile menu to stop working

• I'm pretty sure I haven't. I never touch it. But please do login and see what I have done. I've surely done something wrong.

I edited the /custom/config/layout.yaml file, and that got rid of the mobile-menu so I readded it. Perhaps somehow during that I messed up.

• Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Eoin.
    • Just a lonely web designer trying to make his way
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, your breezingfroms extension is causing loads of js errors in the console (which will break all other js) - so I disabled it and then everything works again.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Amazing, that solved it. Thanks
    • Just a lonely web designer trying to make his way

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds