Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

front page gantry5 hydrogen

• front page gantry5 hydrogen

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • Hi,

I found a lot of entries for gantry4 but no solution for gantry5 hydrongen. Is there a possibilty to prevent joomla to show an article on the front page if I click on the "read more" link (e.g. in the "latest article" module")?

Thank you!

Kinderarzt
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: front page gantry5 hydrogen

• kinderarzt wrote:
      Hi,

I found a lot of entries for gantry4 but no solution for gantry5 hydrongen. Is there a possibilty to prevent joomla to show an article on the front page if I click on the "read more" link (e.g. in the "latest article" module")?

Thank you!

Kinderarzt

It's likely the ReadMore link is set to open some content, usually an article. What would you have open instead?
  • Re: front page gantry5 hydrogen

• Thank you for your reply.

I am using the joomla newsflash module. This module shows me the latest 5 articles. If I click on an article, the article shows up at the front page instead of a new page. Is it possible that the article uses "Hydrogen Standard" instead of "Hydrogen Home"?

T
  • Re: front page gantry5 hydrogen

• DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: front page gantry5 hydrogen

• kinderarzt wrote:
      Thank you for your reply.

I am using the joomla newsflash module. This module shows me the latest 5 articles. If I click on an article, the article shows up at the front page instead of a new page. Is it possible that the article uses "Hydrogen Standard" instead of "Hydrogen Home"?

T

Sounds like your article links don't have actual menu associations, so Joomla opens them by default on the Home page. Use a Hidden Menu to associate the articles to menu items so they open on their own pages.

To control which modules display on which articles you have to manually set the Itemid portion (this represents the menu page the article resides on) of the link URL.

For more info see How to control module display when linking to an article with no menu item

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds