Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Extremities with modified CSS

• Reggie
    • Rocketeer

Extremities with modified CSS

Posted 18 years 1 month ago
    • I was wondering what the new template would look like with all the graphic behind gone.

www.aperturetwentytwo.com/cms/

Note I changed the fonts at the left to zapfino (found a .swf for it). :D

Comments please.

Thanks.
    • Last Edit: 18 years 1 month ago by .
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Extremities with modified CSS

• looks nice now reggie but i'd be interested to see it with more module positions used and some content without the background. i think th eackground makes this template. so please update when you're done
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • L. Chris
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Extremities with modified CSS

• I think it's great! Of course I have only business clients so teh grunge look was not so useful for me.
  • Re: Extremities with modified CSS

• Wow...it rules.

• Looking forward to seeing the full site on this idea.

a bit spaced out... but interesting at the same time.

NOTE: love the branding you did.

Errin
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    • Errin

GIZMO PROJECT.com ID: creedworks

"If you are dealing with Kleptomania... its ok... you can take something for it."

• Witch tools to use to convert a ttf font to swf ?

Merci

• Just like to put a point in answer to the comments 'damo' who says that the background graphic and the modules positions 'make the template'

1. The grunge graphic fits maybe 1% of potential corporate clients, yes its nice....
      2. You guys create great templates - you are very popular. I could design a site for a client, and later he will find exactly the same one somewhere else.....I think it is good to get ideas from you and great, well constructed designs which forma great starting point for an original design.
      2. The three module positions look nice, but should we design sites around a fixed number of module positions? The result of this kind of designing is sites with bunches of dynamic menus pointing o zero content.

For a regular webpage for a regular company, I dont like to put news modules anyway because they dont keep it uptodate, and frankly the bakery down the road does not have particularly interesting news features to be updating on a daily basis. SO pretty as the module positions are, I dont think it is a good idea to discourage desisgners from moving them.

I think that what this designer, Reggie' has done is an extremely elegant reworking of the template, and that kind of work should be congratulated. I think you should encourage people to design without sticking to idiosyncratic elements of the temnplate in this way. Good work Reggie:-)
      I am playing with the same idea for a site of mine

http://www.agenciaape.com 

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds