Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Affiliate Program Available

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Affiliate Program Available

Posted 16 years 7 months ago
    • The ticket system on the affiliate program is broken.. I rely on folks using the rockettheme contact us form for issues. Regarding affiliate referrals. The process is as following. Every few days I go through and manually approve a batch of affiliate transactions. I'm forced to manually do this due the high degree of fraud (people signing up for pro accounts with fake credit cards using affiliate links). It's very hard to go back at the end of the month and determine which were frauds and which were not. So i validate manually every few days. Sometimes this means that a transaction initiated through your affiliate link might take up to a week to be approved. After that, I pay affiliates around the start of every month. As stated in the rules you must have at least $50 in earnings to get a payout. I commonly have between 10 and 20 affiliates per month that have reached this level.

I just checked and I had 7 outstanding referrals that were in need of approval. One of those was yours. I approved them all. Now looking at your stats i see you now have a total of 2 referrals for a total of $25. When you hit $50 you will receive payment.

Hope that clears things up.

Cheers.
  • Re: Affiliate Program Available

Posted 16 years 7 months ago
    • Andy, thanks for clearing that up. I am sure it will help others as well. This whole fraud-through-affiliate thing is news to me.

I actually only see the $15 for the new sale on the account, not the $25.

Posted 16 years 4 months ago
    • Hi Andy,

Please explain this:
      Detailed Statistics say
      12/20/2007 1 $10.00
      09/22/2007 1 $10.00
      08/24/2007 1 $10.00

but on the Quick Statistics it says
      Current Sales Earnings $10.00

That doesn't really sum up, does it?

Another question:
      I want to place affiliate links on more sites of mine, but there is only place for one in the Manage Details page. Can I use the affiliate link one more website or do I need another affiliate account for that?

Best regards
      Niclas
    • Last Edit: 16 years 4 months ago by Niclas Strindell.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Posted 16 years 4 months ago
    • Niclas, please let me know your affiliate id, so i can look into it. Also, you can place the links in as many places including as many websites as you like, with just one affiliate account.

Posted 16 years 3 months ago
    • id=882
      Andy Miller wrote:
      Niclas, please let me know your affiliate id, so i can look into it. Also, you can place the links in as many places including as many websites as you like, with just one affiliate account.

Posted 15 years 9 months ago
    • Hi Andy,

Still waiting for your reply on this issue. Detailed statistics say I've earned $55 the last year, but Current Sales Earnings says $10.

Also, is there a way to add an affiliate suffix to any direct link to one of your products?

Best regards
      Niclas
      Niclas Strindell wrote:
      id=882
      Andy Miller wrote:
      Niclas, please let me know your affiliate id, so i can look into it. Also, you can place the links in as many places including as many websites as you like, with just one affiliate account.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Posted 15 years 9 months ago
    • I'm showing your current sales total to be $55 also. Now you have over $50 balance, you will be paid in the next payment cycle, ie, start of next month. Also currently there's no way to directly link to a product, although we could probably do that in RTV2.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds