Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

DISCUSS: Radiance - September 2011 Template Release

• DISCUSS: Radiance - September 2011 Template Release

Posted 12 years 6 months ago
    • jlamy

Re: DISCUSS: Radiance - September 2011 Template Release

• New month, new release same song : many thanks to the team and great job.

... just a little request, what about suspend next releases fort two or three months :cheesy: since the rockgallery release and three templates later i can not decide on which template achieve my company website update. So would you be so kind as to wait for me to achieve at least one version ... :mrgreen:

seriously great job, nice design, really clear and clean, i was waiting for this kind of picture in background ...
      thx
    • WBoro
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Waking up to a very good-looking new template for September puts a smile on my face. The fact that such an attractive template arrives so close to my subscription renewal date makes me suspicious, though. 8)

Greg
    • Last Edit: 12 years 6 months ago by WBoro.
  • Re: DISCUSS: Radiance - September 2011 Template Release

• Horrible plastic design and nothing new!

• Mmm... Have to agree. The upper menu is horrible.
    • Mr_Boy
    • Rocketeer

• Ya, must agree. This new template doesn't really blow my hair back... same difference.

But I suppose it comes down to the standard line of 'this is just a starting point and it is up to your own imagination to make it shine."

Still; interested to see the Android version of the site, should make things interesting. :)
    • "it's only innovation, if it makes a difference"

• I think it is a great idea very well materialized...
      ...the default chosen font is not the most readable, especially up in the menu, but I guess this can be easily changed...
      I don't really like the fading on the edges of the picture either, but I guess this can be customized too...

I believe the above two features can put some people off, but they are not much of an issue, only maybe if one does not even want to visit the template manager in order to use the built-in settings..
    • You can call me George
      J2.5.8, Panacea v1.6.6 - www.eks-ik.eu
      J2.5.8, Syndicate 1.6.5

• Cretan Studies Association wrote:
      I think it is a great idea very well materialized...
      ...the default chosen font is not the most readable, especially up in the menu, but I guess this can be easily changed...
      I don't really like the fading on the edges of the picture either, but I guess this can be customized too...

I believe the above two features can put some people off, but they are not much of an issue, only maybe if one does not even want to visit the template manager in order to use the built-in settings..

I am a professional graphic designer and can easily adapt the templates but I still feel the new template is taking many steps back instead of going forward. As I said absolutely nothing new here. Furthermore many using these templates are not graphic design pro's and use them as is. The point is that the design skills at Rocketheme lack a heck of a lot IMO.
      But I am aware of that there are some notable differences in design from USA to Europe where I am located.

• Hello I´m using this template and with a few ajustment´s the design works.

But i have a problem i´m using version Joomla 1.7 and i don´t have a search module yet?

Any thoughts?

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • Hi, I'm using this template, I know how to install rokecwid, but with a different theme than the default, such as market or template halcyon.
      Thanks, I hope your answer.
      Greetings

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds