Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fire - May 06 Template Released

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Fire - May 06 Template Released

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • Yeah, the split menu does not work the greatest if you have 1 subitem and the top level item is on the far right. I don't think this is a very typical scenario though. I just was working with the default sample content.
  • Re: Fire - May 06 Template Released

Posted 17 years 5 months ago
    • Gordon Dickinson wrote:
      Thanks Andy!

My one concern with the RTSuperSucker Menu is that it can be awkward with the submenus left aligned. For example, in your demo, if you hover over "search", it's really hard to get all the way over to "wrapper"... half the time I get there and I've accidently hovered over a different parent menu item. Would it be possible to have the submenu items center aligned under their parent item?

Just a small suggestion considering the tremendous job you did for this month! :)

I have created a simple work around for this. I create child menu items that actually are copies of the parent menu items and use a space for the link name. Then I position the "blank" child menu items to the top of the "child" list of menu items and it moves the other child menu items to the right. It takes several to get it to move much, but it makes it easier to navigate!

Steve

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds