Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RT Community Showcase Contest

• RT Community Showcase Contest

Posted 16 years 5 months ago
    • RocketTheme are proud to present our new contest for the Community, this being the successor to "Site of the Month" - RT Community Showcase . The contest itself is designed so you can "showcase" your site in which you have the possibility of winning, as decided by the RocketTheme community.

You will wish to read the extensive rules for the competition, in the Rules Thread . The most noticeable change in the new contest, is the time frame. Currently, it is orientated around 3 months, segregating the year into quarterly sections. This expanse of time will allow you to develop your sites/designs to be truly magnificent and show your skills/talents to a much greater degree. The other major difference is the prizes, just examine the Prizes Table ; with the offering of an Ipod Nano for the winner, as well as other prizes for other "podium" winners, for that contest period.

We are also pleased to announce, Robert D. Wagers (Wage) as the "Community supervisor" of the contest. Wage has been a valuable asset in the construction of the new competition, from the drawing up of the contest rules, form and setup stages. Wage's activity in the RocketTheme IRC channel was an instrumental part of his involvement, in which we discussed all ideas of the contest. Again, congratulations to Wage for his continued participation in the Community competition.

We hope you enjoy the new contest and Good Luck! :)
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
  • Re: RT Community Showcase Contest

• Good luck everyone. :)
    • Robert D. Wagers
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Full-Time Cancer Fighter!

Re: RT Community Showcase Contest

• Thanks James... I hope this contest will be fun and rewarding for everyone...

First, let me say, please read the Rules-Page and familiarize yourself with the Nomination and Voting Procedures.

Andy has been very excited about starting this up again and I invite everyone of our members to participate. This could be some good exposure for your portfolio.

PS.. Checkout the Prizes! WOW!!

I look forward to your entries.

Any questions regarding the contest, please contact me via PM.

Wage
    • "Everyone has to get knocked-down every once-in-a-while, otherwise you'll never learn how to get-back-up! "
      A quote attributed to my Grandpa Wagers
    • Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: RT Community Showcase Contest

• Congrats Guys for this decision. The contest is a very funny way to show our RT based work.
      I'm going at this moment to the thread to submit one of my website :D

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds