Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Free Membership + Cash!

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Free Membership + Cash!

Posted 18 years 2 months ago
    • well, the weird thing is that sometimes i show up on page 1 and sometimes its 'mambodev.com' (old domain name), and rockettheme.com is on page2. Also my google ads aren't seeming to show up for me anymore. Anyone else notice that or is it just me? They seem to be active still.

• try to get as many incoming links with anchor text like Joomla Themes / Joomla Templates etc then wait and watch. ;)

..:: peace ::..
      Jeba
    • RuiGato
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Allwin Samuel Jeba wrote:
      try to get as many incoming links with anchor text like Joomla Themes / Joomla Templates etc then wait and watch. ;)

..:: peace ::..
      Jeba

i saw that you have in your december bonus template bubllicious sign by RocketTheme © 200 you should put a link in that, so everyone that uses your templates and dont remove this footer notice "offers" you a link to your site.

Just another idea ;D

ps. i am ansious about feveruary template, cant wait to see it :)
    • twitter.com/ruigato
  • Re: Free Membership + Cash!

• Tip: Placing notes (links) on footer is going to discourage new buyers. If your emphasis is small guys, then maybe okay. But if rocket theme intends to use this source as a leader gnerator for big 'Projects" then don't discourage them.

PS: the links on the footer tells people you bought a boxed template. How wants that?
    • www.ahorre.com
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• i think rui was just suggesting it as something that came with the template but like everything else with the templates can be changed ...
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Would you take the time to summarize what changes you made for SEO and what you think worked? Page title? keyword density? meta tags? links? Or does the thread pretty much cover it?

Posted 18 years 3 hours ago
    • Some more seo tips: links seem to be the most important at the moment; my suggestion:
      rename your template demo-area to:

joomla-templates.rockettheme.com/

this will generate internal links that google loves.

On this page you can use the no-frames content to make a few links to static pages with extra information... and links with joomla-templates in their name

If to many people only find your demo area make an inviting link to your hompage and an option to become a member.

succes, Joost Kolkman
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Posted 18 years 9 minutes ago
    • not a bad idea that one :) cheers.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds