Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

PixelPerfect Joomla Template Released

• Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: PixelPerfect Joomla Template Released

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Archie DCruz wrote:
      Nice and fast-loading, but doesn't display properly in Safari (see screenshot attached). Can this be fixed?

No problem here. Do you have latest version of Safari (2.0.4) ? And Mac OS X 10.4.8 ?
    • Yves
  • Re: PixelPerfect Joomla Template Released

• I'm on Safari 2.0.1 and OS 10.4.2. I guess I could upgrade, but that doesn't mean I can expect all my site visitors to do the same.

Wouldn't it be better to fix the issue so it could be viewed in more browsers? It's not like what I'm running is outdated by any stretch of imagination.
    • Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Thanks Andy for this new beautiful template. I think it's perfect for a portal in the full width mode.
      Great job one more time. You are the best!

• hmm - nice - but it looks very similar to versatility 1 & 2 - a little boring.
      any chance to get an "unsusual" template like "extremities" in near future ? :-*

• Yeah, I have to agree with the previous post: Pixel Perfect is a nice clean template - as always the quality is excellent - just a little, well... un-inspiring? :-\

Technically it's a cool idea, and the resulting number of options and flexibility are really impressive. It just doesn't make me want to change my site again... which might be a good thing! With so many great templates in this club I have to rethink my site every month! ;D

I'd also love to see another template that pushes the grunge side of things, like Extremeties 2 did. Maybe something with the eroded-eclectic-vines-and-circles look that is trendy right now. ;)

• Very gray and boxy. :-\

• Displays is fine in Camino, Firefox and IE. I'm also having the same Safari display issue as Archie.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• I actually developed it with safari but the latest version. Obviously the webkit folks fixed a bug in the css as it displays fine now as in every other browser, I don't think it's unfair to say that upgrading to the latest safari is a wise choice.

• Andy Miller wrote:
      I don't think it's unfair to say that upgrading to the latest safari is a wise choice.

The point I was trying to make is that while we could upgrade to the latest version of Safari, visitors to our sites can't be forced to.

Guess this is one template I'll have to take a pass on.

• Top quality template, clean, fast and simple. All those user1-9's are quality idea too, iJoomla style, very useful for homepages to kind of advertise the depths of your site.

Thanks Andy, great work.

Tom.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds