Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokPad Editor Plugin Released!

• Re: RokPad Editor Plugin Released!

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • Djamil Legato wrote:
      Maybe you are still running a cached version of rokpad, can you try clearing the cache and try again? I can't reproduce the issue with ZOO v2.3.2

Hi there,

I have cleared all cache and using the latest version of Zoo, still i can not add items.

Regards

• Update,

This is working on IE but not firefox.

Regards

• Neither do I (save items).

I'm using RokPad 1.7, Zoo 2.3.2, Joomla 1.5.22 and FF 3.6.13.

Maybe it has something to do with MissionControl?

Regards,
      FZ
    • El Guillatún - Revista digital de arte y cultura
      www.elguillatun.cl

• The editor is not working in joomla at all, you can not hit the apply or save button.

Does not work in FF or Chrome.

Regards
      Alex

• Felipe Zubieta wrote:
      Neither do I (save items).

Regards,
      FZ
      My mistake!
    • I am here to help you. But do not forget to write all information - joomla version and if possible link to your problem. No PM´s unless requested!!
      If you send access info in PM, write also link to your site and link to forum thread!!!

• Martin Stepanek wrote:
      Felipe Zubieta wrote:
      Neither do I (save items).

Regards,
      FZ
      Dear felipe, you joint discussion about new RokPad 1.8 that added NEWLY support ZOO...so why the hell are you writing that your old version doesn't work. Please, read whole thread prior writing.

Not really sure what the hell you are going on about, 1.7 is the latest version! i see no 1.8 version.

How about you get up to date with what is the current release and stop raging at RT members! :evil:

• Yep, my mistake. :oops:

Sidenote, devs are looking at problem with FF. I did test ZOO but as I am using Safari or Opera it worked for me. So it is confirmed as bug and I am sure Djamil will solve this soon.
    • I am here to help you. But do not forget to write all information - joomla version and if possible link to your problem. No PM´s unless requested!!
      If you send access info in PM, write also link to your site and link to forum thread!!!

• Martin Stepanek wrote:
      Yep, my mistake. :oops:

Sidenote, devs are looking at problem with FF. I did test ZOO but as I am using Safari or Opera it worked for me. So it is confirmed as bug and I am sure Djamil will solve this soon.

Thanks for the update this issue is also present in Chrome.

Regards
      Alex

• Are you guys testing on MooTools 1.1 or 1.2? I've installed ZOO from their website and it comes with 1.2.4. I can't reproduce the issues in that mode but I can see some problems in MooTools 1.1.
      So, is your MT Upgrade Plugin enabled or not?
    • / Djamil Legato / Lead Developer /

• mtupgrade is enabled on my site:
      www.elguillatun.cl

I mentioned MissionControl because I have to admit I installed and used it, and since then I'm not able to change the editor (on global configuration). Only when I use MC as the default admin template I'm able to change this parameter (I uninstalled MC and even then I wasn't able to change editor). So, maybe the problem with rokpad has something to do with this promising admin template.

I'm using the latest Zoo version (2.3.2), but I've been upgrading it since 2.1, when it was based on mootools (instead of JQuery?).
    • El Guillatún - Revista digital de arte y cultura
      www.elguillatun.cl

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds