Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SEF Problems...

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

SEF Problems...

Posted 17 years 2 months ago
    • We've been having some SEF problems with OpenSEF, it was going crazy, so rolled back to SEF Advanced. Some links we just fixed might be broken again, please let me know in this thread. thanks.
  • Re: SEF Problems...

• Why dont you try Artio JoomSEF?? I was also using SEF Advance, but then I found Artio JoomSEF and I am very happy...
    • I am here to help you. But do not forget to write all information - joomla version and if possible link to your problem. No PM´s unless requested!!
      If you send access info in PM, write also link to your site and link to forum thread!!!

• Were these links to specific components? I just tried OpenSEF for the first time yesterday and thought everything went smoothly, but I'd like to know of any possible problems this client might have. Thanks.

• look here: www.artio.cz/en/downloads/joomla-extensions/
      I had problems with OpenSEF, that is why I found Artio and JoomSEF
    • I am here to help you. But do not forget to write all information - joomla version and if possible link to your problem. No PM´s unless requested!!
      If you send access info in PM, write also link to your site and link to forum thread!!!

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds