Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

HTTP ERROR 500 during RT component upgrade

• IDesign
    • Hero Rocketeer

HTTP ERROR 500 during RT component upgrade

Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    • Hi, I was trying to upgrade my out of date components and I received the following message HTTP ERROR 500 and my site no longer opens.

Not sure how to tackle this.

PLease advise,

Thanks
    • Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by IDesign.
    • You never have a second chance to make a first impression !
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: HTTP ERROR 500 during RT component upgrade

• Hmmm, those look more like hosting type errors on your server so I would ask you hosting company in the first instance. But, i'm happy to look further if you would please post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • IDesign
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Thank you for the reply, but the host says, the issue was due to iinstalling/uninstalling Joomla components on my site.
    • You never have a second chance to make a first impression !
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Sorry but I can't access frontend of backend - I just get a server500 error?

I also notice that your subscription has expired - support does require a current subscription I'm afraid.

What joomla component did you install/uninstall then that triggered this?

I would check your files with FTP too since there is a possibility that you have been hacked?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds