Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Requiem Preset

• Requiem Preset

Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    • Hello,

I bought the "requiem" theme for phpbb a month ago.
      I want for my visitors to show ONLY the second Preset.
      How can i do that ?

Sincerly,
      Adrian Abramczyk.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Requiem Preset

Posted 7 years 5 months ago
  • Re: Requiem Preset

Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    • Hello. I bought this template and downloaded all the components like Gantry the Launcher and theme. I installed the launcher and template but after trying to install the launcher I got this
      Fatal error: Call to undefined method JApplicationSite::isClient() in /home/lacuevacrossfit/public_html/plugins/system/stats/stats.php on line 82

This errors appears in both front and back end of my JOOMLA site. Any idea on how to fix it or what can I do to be able to work with this awesome template. My site lacuevafitnesscenter.com/

Thanks.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Requiem Preset

Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    • Welcome to the boards :)

Please don't post on super old topics like this unless your issue is exactly the same... which here it definitely is not as the original poster is referring to PHPBB, not Joomla.

Make sure you're installing the RocketLauncher on clean/empty webspace and a brand new database... Joomla should not be installed first... the rocketlauncher installs EVERYTHING. Everything is documented.

Make sure you're on PHP 5.6+ as well.

If you have any further issues please open a ticket in the Joomla Requiem forum.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds