Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

FP Slideshow and other basic malfunctions

• FP Slideshow and other basic malfunctions

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • My website: merolaproductions.com/

The "slideshow" at the top: all images no longer appear. The images are linked, nothing wrong with the coding. How do I fix this? Why did the theme decide to do this?

Also you will notice "broken images" midway down the page. I didn't alter teh site, it just started spontaneously doing this.

Thanks in advance.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: FP Slideshow and other basic malfunctions

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion >Configuration & Security" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

The image locations specified are incorrect (see firefox inspector screenshot).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds