Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Paradigm template - how to fix header menu

• Paradigm template - how to fix header menu

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Hi everyone,

I need some help making my header menu static.
      What i mean exactly is in the paradigm template in the logo section where you also have you menu items. I don't want it to change colour when you scroll down.

How can i fix this?

Thanks!

kr

Olivier
  • Re: Paradigm template - how to fix header menu

• to give an example:

www.it-tools.be

When you scroll down a bit the menu header changes to gray. I want it to be always like this instead of changing
  • Re: Paradigm template - how to fix header menu

• i have been able to fix the menu and the logo now, but as you can see on the site when on top of the page my menu text is in white. How do i change that? I tried all the settings in the template style section but no succes
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Paradigm template - how to fix header menu

• Please note that by answering your own post you take yourself out of the MODS "unanswered posts" queue and therefore might have to wait longer for a response - it's better to edit your original post so this does not happen.

Your menu text is not white for me?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds