Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED logs/rokcommon.php large file size

• SOLVED logs/rokcommon.php large file size

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Hi

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Catrinel Pauna.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED logs/rokcommon.php large file size

• You can delete the log file (rokcommon.php in log directory) - but I would address the error first. To do that you can simply install rokgallery (even if you will never use it) and the error will no longer be reported. Then you can delete the log file, yes.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by MrT.
    • The following users have thanked you: Catrinel Pauna

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED logs/rokcommon.php large file size

• Hi

Thanks for your reply.
      I will update rokgallery.
      And then delete the log file. If the error persists, the file would be recreated, right?
      If not, it won't.

Could you please leave the topic open until I see what happens, in case I need to post more on this?

Thank you!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• if the problem recurrs yes the log file will be recreated.

Ok I will topic open until you reply again.

If your issue is now solved, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

If you can't edit the first post this will be because it is more than 7 days old, so please reply stating that the topic can be closed and a moderator will do this for you.

Regards, Mark.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Hi again

I updated all rok extensions.
      Rok Gallery is 2.42 and Rok Common is 3.2.5. now.
      I deleted the log file and so far it hasn't been recreated. I will recheck again in the morning and return to tell of the topic is solved.

Other than that I found two more extensions RokBooster - which is disabled and RokExtender which is version 2.0.0 and I didn't find where i could download it. I hope this is ok.

Thank you for your support.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Rokextended is part of roknavmenu - so if you install the latest version of that you automatically get latest rokextender too.

Rokbooster latest can be downloaded from here http://www.rockettheme.com/joomla/extensions .

Ok - If your issue is now solved, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

If you can't edit the first post this will be because it is more than 7 days old, so please reply stating that the topic can be closed and a moderator will do this for you.

Regards, Mark.

• Hi, Mark,

If it's ok, please leave the topic until tomorrow so I could check again if there are issues with rokcommon log file.
      If it's ok, I will mark it as solved tomorrow in the morning.

Is RokBooster necessary? I see it's disabled now.
      RokNavMenu was updated today with the latest versions from RT website.

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• if robooster is disabled then you’re not using it. it’s up to you to decide if you want to use a compressor or not.

Regards, Mark

• File hasn't been recreated. Solution worked, topic Solved :)
      Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds