Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Menu Items not ordering

• Menu Items not ordering

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • Hi all...

First off I am using Sienna Template and Rocketlauncher package and it is all updated to the current joomla settings. I will list the settings here. I am building this on localhost using wampserver

Joomla 3.8.10
      Apache 2.4.23
      PHP 5.6.25
      MySql 5.7.14

I am trying to put a newly created menu item right after the Home menu item and it will not go on the home page. I've done all I know to do, any help would be greatly appreciated. I've even gone into the menu item and made it FIRST in the drop down options and still it is last on the home page.

Any idea's as to why this will not change? Help please...

Thanks in advance,
      Allen
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Menu Items not ordering

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion >Configuration & Security" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

The order of the menu items is changed in Gantry 5 menu editor (MENU button top right of Gantry 5 admin) and you can drag and drop the menu items in the order that you want therein.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds